Author Topic: Amazing opportunity for a Senior Linux Kernel Engineer  (Read 404 times)

Offline Set2recruit

• I've just joined!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Amazing opportunity for a Senior Linux Kernel Engineer
« on: May 16, 2013, 05:04:46 pm »
I'm currently looking for a senior Linux kernel engineer with the desire to work in one of the most exciting, awesome environments in the country.

Based close to Cambridgeshire
Salary flexible up to 80K 

If you are a skilled and enthusiastic x86 based Linux kernel developer then please read requirements:

A highly competent developer working in C
   Strong experience with Linux kernel development
   Good knowledge and understanding of the x86 architecture, especially memory management
   Understanding of operating system development and implementation
   A good understanding of software engineering and agile development practices
   Able to produce clear and thoughtful software designs and communicate these to others, internally and externally

Desirable attributes:
   Experience developing device drivers for an x86 platform
   Working with PCI Express or with an HPC environment
   Candidates should have plenty of prior Linux development experience, preferably in an enterprise or datacentre environment   rather than working with embedded systems
   Experience collaborating on open source software projects would also be helpful

If you feel you have the desired skills I look forward to hearing from you, this is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading company that offers the opportunity for development and progression, please send your up to date CV to me gw@set2recruit.com or call 01392 496496

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal