Sorry Hayder but Peppermint is released only when it's considered as bug free and tested as possible .. so it'll be ready when it's ready I'm afraid
I can't be more specific than that, right at the moment we have it pretty much ready for the final build but if any other bugs are spotted we'll hold the release until either we fix them or we can work with upstream devs to fix them.
Personally I've never been a fan of distros that release to a fixed schedule, then fix bugs on the fly .. I'd rather wait for something that's pretty stable from the outset.
The upstream switch to sytemd introduced a whole new set of 'wrinkles' that needed to be ironed out .. We're pretty much 'there', but as I suggested Peppermint will be released only when it's been well tested and deemed "ready"
Would you really want it any other way ?