Riverbed is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that work as advertised. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With the Riverbed Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe
• Experience in working as part of devops team for at least 2 years
• Experience in supporting 24x7 environment
• Experience working with Amazon AWS for at least 2 years:
• Comprehensive knowledge of Windows Server Editions, Troubleshooting and configuration.
• Experience working in a Linux environment for at least 2 years
• Strong knowledge of various Microsoft systems: AD, MS Exchange, SCCM
• Working experience with VMware vSphere for at least two years
• Background with scripting (Batch, PowerShell, Python) – advantage
• Hands-on knowledge in PC maintenance, software installations and networking – advantage
• Experience working with Citrix solutions, XenApp, XenDesktop – advantage
• Understanding of network topology, security, load balancing - advantage
• Experience with Oracle SQL - advantage
• Experience maintaining an Office365 environment - advantage
• Experience working with Central Configuration - advantage
• Background with Vertica , Cassandra, influxdb – advantage
• Background with: Kubernetes , Dockers - advantage
• Background with: Puppet , Chef , Jenkins - advantage
• Experience with SAN and NAS systems - advantage
• Excellent English both written and verbal
• You will work with SaaS and Lab manager:
• To ensure that the SaaS platform Operations – up and running 24/7
• To ensure that the SaaS platform is implemented according to SOC2 & HIPA certifications.
• The R&D Lab works efficiently and provides the R&D developing and testing teams the environment to test the products.
• Deploy new version releases: installation, upgrade, backup, DR
• Continuous improvement of overall operational infrastructure, and industry best practices to meet the contractual service level to our customers.
• Define, document, publish and maintain standard operational procedures to ensure repeatability and standardization of process and quality of service
• You will oversee
• Defining and implementing proactive monitoring to ensure the service is available 24/7
• Providing 2nd level support
• Troubleshooting Incidents (needs to be hands on)
• You will work with
• R&D teams to achieve constant improvements of the service.
• Global Customer Support teams to achieve quick and professional service to our customers
• Global IT Team to manage and maintain best lab services for the R&D team
Please apply at https://international-riverbed.icims.com/jobs/3742/saas-operations-lab-engineer/job?mode=view
or send an application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Tom Sander.
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.