Support > General Help & Advice

Browsers won't load some pages

(1/1)

Phase23:
Hello everyone.
I did some updates and downloaded few stuffs on my laptop with Linux Mint. I know one of the app requested reboot to take an effect. So after downloading more apps I rebooted, and since that my browsers won't load some of the pages. Anything regarding google, so neither my gmail, and some other websites..
I disabled Firewall as I thought it would be it. Nothing happend, then next day it took effect, and google worked normally, for few hours, then the problem started again. I don't know what it could be. Please can somebody help me??  :'( :'(

Rich J:

--- Quote from: Phase23 on June 04, 2020, 05:11:25 pm ---Hello everyone.
I did some updates and downloaded few stuffs on my laptop with Linux Mint. I know one of the app requested reboot to take an effect. So after downloading more apps I rebooted, and since that my browsers won't load some of the pages. Anything regarding google, so neither my gmail, and some other websites..
I disabled Firewall as I thought it would be it. Nothing happend, then next day it took effect, and google worked normally, for few hours, then the problem started again. I don't know what it could be. Please can somebody help me??  :'( :'(

--- End quote ---

Hi - and welcome to the forums!

Which version of Mint are you using and which browser?  Were the 'updates' all from Mint or did you also get add-ons for your browser?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version