How to check for existence of a file on Mint?

Hello,

I visit betting sites and have heard that there is a file or cookie called IEsnare which some bookies install on customers’ computers to track their betting activity. How do I check and remove the possible existence of this please? I have Mint 17.

Thank you

By the looks of this
http://www.thegamblingtimes.com/board/day-day-life/10018-iesnare-make-sure-youre-not-being-snooped.html
just run:

sudo updatedb

then see if you get any returns from

locate iesnare

or

locate mpsnare

graham@graham-HP-ProBook-455-G2 ~ $ locate mpsnare
Hello Mark, this is what comes up:

/home/graham/.macromedia/Flash_Player/#SharedObjects/FPPRWF76/ci-mpsnare.iovation.com
/home/graham/.macromedia/Flash_Player/#SharedObjects/FPPRWF76/mpsnare.iesnare.com
/home/graham/.macromedia/Flash_Player/#SharedObjects/FPPRWF76/ci-mpsnare.iovation.com/stm.sol
/home/graham/.macromedia/Flash_Player/#SharedObjects/FPPRWF76/mpsnare.iesnare.com/stm.sol
/home/graham/.macromedia/Flash_Player/macromedia.com/support/flashplayer/sys/#ci-mpsnare.iovation.com
/home/graham/.macromedia/Flash_Player/macromedia.com/support/flashplayer/sys/#mpsnare.iesnare.com
/home/graham/.macromedia/Flash_Player/macromedia.com/support/flashplayer/sys/#ci-mpsnare.iovation.com/settings.sol
/home/graham/.macromedia/Flash_Player/macromedia.com/support/flashplayer/sys/#mpsnare.iesnare.com/settings.sol
graham@graham-HP-ProBook-455-G2 ~ $

Regards, Graham

If you are on Firefox then just install BetterPrivacy and set it to remove the Flash-cookies on Firefox exit.

BetterPrivacy is a Firefox add-on that is able to delete a special kind of cookies: Local Shared Objects in short LSO's (usually known as Flash-cookies)

Thanks SeZo, I have installed that it seems to be doing the trick.