I may not be around as much for the next couple of weeks

Just a quick note to let everyone know I may not be around as much for the next couple of weeks … busy with the upcoming Peppermint 6 release.

I’ll pop in when I can, but it may take longer that usual for me to respond to anything.

Cool, hope it goes alright :slight_smile:

Which Ubuntu release will P6 be based on?

Thanks Mark :wink: This means I will just be getting my head round P5 when P6 comes out. I still don’t know what Dropbox does/is :-[

Cool, hope it goes alright :)

TVM :slight_smile:

Which Ubuntu release will P6 be based on?

the i386 and amd64 ones…

You know better than to try getting an inside scoop just yet :wink:
(unless of course you’ll wanna be part of the beta group ? … but that’ll mean joining the Peppermint forum and keeping anything you see in the beta forum to yourself)

I still don't know what Dropbox does/is :-[

[youtube=600,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFb0NaeRmdg[/youtube]

Thanks Mark,
Very informative indeed. I will use it when I get home tomorrow, :smiley:

::slight_smile:
Can you at least confirm whether it’ll be based on Ubuntu LTS or not? Trying to gauge the support length of the release.
I know you had all that stuff going on with LXQt and the uncertain future direction of LXDE, not trying to dig up info on that (I like surprises!)

Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to be beta testing right now, but it’s nice that you’re pretty open to beta testers (unlike Mint, which seems you actually need to be a hacker, or invited, to “the club”)