New Operating System

I am looking for someone to help me develop a new operating system, something that is not Windows, Mac or Linux but something new. the problems I see is Windows costs to much you cant modify it and has problems, mac is to constricting and expensive in both the OS and software as well it will only run on Apple hardware without modification. and Linux although it is free it lacks support and is simply not designed for a very basic user. (my opinion) I want something that is inexpensive, easy to use and well supported all in one. and i simply do not have the time or knowledge to do something like an operating system.

I would like to make two versions a basic version that would be free and a pro version that would cost anywhere from $5.00-$10.00 USD

If anyone is interested in helping me please email me at:
cyormoulpio@dunflimblag.mailexpire.com

thanks

Erm, have you any idea of the work involved in creating a modern OS ? … even if you have the odd few million man hours to write the OS kernel and supporting toolchain/utilities/libraries/etc. how do you plan on

a) staying on top of drivers for all the hardware out there and convincing hardware manufactures to write drivers for new hardware as it is released ?

b) convincing third party software houses to write/port software for it ?

c) navigating the legal minefield of licensing for drivers and third party software, not to mention attack from patent holders and companies with HUGE pockets who’d have an interest in seeing it fail ?

There’s a reason Google based both Android and ChromeOS on Linux … it would be just too expensive even for them to start from scratch.

I’m sorry to say “forget it”, it’s not going to happen.

Seems like a blatent spam post, but even this line is complete BS:

Linux although it is free it lacks support and is simply not designed for a very basic user
Lacks support? Linux support is better than Microsoft's or Apple's. Even in terms of hardware support, the chances of there not being a solution to any problem are small, and it's down to the hardware manufacturer rather than the OS (they can't be bothered to release a driver for it)

“Not designed for a very basic user”? Displays a very poor knowledge of the Linux ecosystem, Linux can be even more abstracted than Windows or OSX, completely insulating the user from anything to do with the operating system (web browser only, for example, or even SteamOS booting straight into Big Picutre mode)

Some people just don’t live in the real world.