SPOF Series of articles # 1

Intro, what’s it all about? Linux.UK - Articles, News and Events for all things Linux
Section #1, creating a storage node. Linux.UK - Articles, News and Events for all things Linux
Section #2, creating a Gluster filesystem. Linux.UK - Articles, News and Events for all things Linux

I’m following those articles with interest :slight_smile: … at some point in the series wouldn’t a “gliffy” diagram come in handy ? … I know it would help me visualise the layout.

Yup, more than one will appear … might be jumping the gun just for a second tho’ in terms of order of presentation … :slight_smile:

I didn’t necessarily mean yet … I suppose it makes more sense to cover components first … but later, when it all comes together :slight_smile:

Although, thinking about it … it may help having one early, to help visualise where the components are going to go in the whole … and as a kind of overview of what you’re going to end up with.

But they’re your articles, and only you know what’s coming … so you’re in a better position to judge.