Job Locations IL-Hod Hasharon
Riverbed® is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for the hybrid enterprise to ensure applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues can be proactively detected and resolved before impacting business performance. Riverbed is trusted by the world’s best brands for the delivery of superior application performance for their globally connected enterprises. Riverbed’s 26,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global100.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
About this Position:
• You will work with SaaS and Lab manager:
• To ensure that the SaaS platform Operations – up and running 24/7
• To ensure that the SaaS platform is implemented according to SOC2 & HIPA certifications.
• The R&D Lab works efficiently and provides the R&D developing and testing teams the environment to test the products.
• Deploy new version releases: installation, upgrade, backup, DR
• Continuous improvement of overall operational infrastructure, and industry best practices to meet the contractual service level to our customers.
• Define, document, publish and maintain standard operational procedures to ensure repeatability and standardization of process and quality of service
• Experience in working as part of devops team for at least 2 years
• Experience in supporting 24x7 environment
• Experience working with Amazon AWS for at least 2 years:
• Comprehensive knowledge of Windows Server Editions, Troubleshooting and configuration.
• Experience working in a Linux environment for at least 2 years
• Strong knowledge of various Microsoft systems: AD, MS Exchange, SCCM
• Working experience with VMware vSphere for at least two years
• Excellent English both written and verbal
Please apply at https://international-riverbed.icims.com/jobs/3754/devops/job?mode=view. If you have any further questions please contact Mr. Tom Sander ([email protected]).
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.